Wow, January was really the last time I posted? I’m not totally surprised.
Since then, I
– had my car stolen,
– recovered the car,
– submitted 14 grant proposals, including a monster of a national gov’t one,
– drove to Tucson to visit family,
– planned and implemented a girls weekend retreat redefining beauty,
– closed out the year for the Board I serve as treasurer on,
– (the Board is actually for a writing organization, though you’d never know from that sadly final preposition)
– spent a cumulative total of 13 hours with a certain, monolithic, to-remain-unnamed phone company that left me Angry, Trembling, & Ticked-off,
– switched to Sonic, a little local company, and have been blissful since then,
– bumped into Al Pacino on the red carpet at the Castro Theatre,
– and a few more awesome and totally-not-awesome things.
It’s been a busy few months. The one thing I have NOT been doing is writing. That ain’t good. I consoled myself with the fact that I had a few stories on submission, but the first of them came back with a decline today. I need to get back to it. Like, now. No time like the present. Therefore, it’s back to the blog.
Expect a good few rants coming up next; I’ve been saving ’em up.